We are children of the night


_22_0003


Es increíble como puedes llegar a conocer a las personas en menos de un año, y que tan importante estas personas se pueden volver. Todos los momentos que he vivido en Finlandia nunca los olvidare y todas esas personas que conocí, no importa donde estén, siempre las recordaré con todo mi corazón.

It is incredible how you end up meeting someone in less than a year, and how important all that people can become. All those moments I have spent in Finland I will never forget them and every single person that I have met, no matter where they are, I will always remember them with all my heart.
In case you had ever experience this, you will understand and in case you haven't, go somewhere and live. 
Happy day everyone!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

How it started...

Since I got my first films developed from my first analogue camera, I felt in love with this kind of photography and that is why I created this, to share with everyone a different way to see the world.

Why...

This is me just having fun with a camera

Cómo empezó

Desde que compré mi primera cámara análoga, me enamoré con éste tipo de fotografía, y es así que decidí crear este espacio, para mostrar a las personas otra manera de ver el mundo.