Back again


The last weeks I had been traveling and finding places to develop films in short time is not really easy and considering also the thing that I wasn't taking my computer with me was even more complicated to post something. Now I am back in Finland for my last days in my beautiful Oulu and this photo I share here is from a really cool place in Helsinki, where one awesome Finnish guy and now friend, Matti, took to me and my sister. I don't remember the name of this place, I just know that the Flow festival happens here and in spite of that, the place is simply amazing. 
Nice monday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

How it started...

Since I got my first films developed from my first analogue camera, I felt in love with this kind of photography and that is why I created this, to share with everyone a different way to see the world.

Why...

This is me just having fun with a camera

Cómo empezó

Desde que compré mi primera cámara análoga, me enamoré con éste tipo de fotografía, y es así que decidí crear este espacio, para mostrar a las personas otra manera de ver el mundo.