Paimio


When I first new about this place, was a few years ago while I was working on a project and one of my professors suggested me to look at this Aalto's master piece, I looked at it and i found it quite interesting for the relation of the environment and the hospital but I wasn't really understanding it completely. 

After visiting Paimio sanatorium, I understand why it is one of the most well know buildings of the Finnish architect, starting from the place where the now hospital is located, the foyer, terraces, restaurant, corridors, stairs, furniture, lighting fixtures, simply everything is a pleasure for the eye. It took me something like one hour and a half to get there from the city center of Turku but it worth every single second and euro. Well done mister Aalto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

How it started...

Since I got my first films developed from my first analogue camera, I felt in love with this kind of photography and that is why I created this, to share with everyone a different way to see the world.

Why...

This is me just having fun with a camera

Cómo empezó

Desde que compré mi primera cámara análoga, me enamoré con éste tipo de fotografía, y es así que decidí crear este espacio, para mostrar a las personas otra manera de ver el mundo.