Blablabla

Leaving and coming all the time. It is sad to leave a place where you have had great moments there, anyway life is full of those moments. In my case, unexpectedly I came back to the city I live in and had to leave my hometown. I met really nice people while I was there and had the opportunity to het to know some others better. However, I hope I can see all of them again in a future not so far from now. 
Being back in this place is strange, maybe because it fells quite empty after a year but I hope that when I start with the school again everything goes back to the normality.
Talking about this shot, it was made in Venice while I was on my way to San Donà di Piave, the place where my Vietnamese friend was living during his stay in Venice. 
Have a nice Tuesday or Wednesday, depending where you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

How it started...

Since I got my first films developed from my first analogue camera, I felt in love with this kind of photography and that is why I created this, to share with everyone a different way to see the world.

Why...

This is me just having fun with a camera

Cómo empezó

Desde que compré mi primera cámara análoga, me enamoré con éste tipo de fotografía, y es así que decidí crear este espacio, para mostrar a las personas otra manera de ver el mundo.