Milan




Since I knew about this cathedral I got in my mind the idea of visiting in. Two years ago I was near from that but for some reason, that didn't happen. This year I made a promise with myself to go to Milan, it didn't matter if it was just for a day or more, the only thing I knew was that I really wanted to see it alive. The cathedral is definitely a beautiful building, as a recommendation, if you want to go inside just wear something that cover your legs cause in my case, I didn't manage to enter because as you can see, I was wearing a skirt that day; anyway just by watching from the outside I forgot a bit about the idea of going to Milan. 
I just went there for a day so I didn't managed to see a lot but as a general impression, the city is not that beautiful and i think that is the same problem in all the big cities, or most of them, you will always have contrasts.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

How it started...

Since I got my first films developed from my first analogue camera, I felt in love with this kind of photography and that is why I created this, to share with everyone a different way to see the world.

Why...

This is me just having fun with a camera

Cómo empezó

Desde que compré mi primera cámara análoga, me enamoré con éste tipo de fotografía, y es así que decidí crear este espacio, para mostrar a las personas otra manera de ver el mundo.